October 25, 2011

FALLing for you accessories

To go nicely along with this post, here is my FALLing for you accessory favorites.  Anyone that knows me, knows I am a sucker for a good purse, scarves of any kind, and pretty shiny jewelry; so composing this list was not only fun for me but also a difficult one. Having to scale down and only pick my top favorites was a challenge, but in true LSL style, more is, well, more. Enjoy!

 





And the piece de resistance....

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. And don't be too surprised if the next time you see me, I am rocking one of these beauties.

xo,
L

PS. And, I apologize that I didn't write descriptions, blogger is a little moody today.

*Credits - 123456789101112131415161718

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...