January 26, 2012

Laughternoon break

So these 'Sh*t Girls Say' videos are all over the web and they are hilarious. I think I'm actually kind of addicted to watching them and love that people keep coming up with new ones. Some of the highlights are 'Sh*t SF Girls Say,' 'Sh*t LA girls say,' 'Sh*t New Yorkers Say,' but hands down my favorite out of the bunch is, 'Sh*t Fashion Girls Say' Part I and II. (I won't tell you how many times I've watched them, but you can probably count it on two hands) This "lady" seriously makes this video. Check it out for yourself, it's definitely a nice laughternoon break

Part I

Part II

Dont' you think it's like so chic? Like mega chic. 

And if you feel like going back for one more, check out the blooper reel. Again, it's hilarious. Thank you to the person or persons that started this trend, it has been a big fantastic time suck for me.

xo, 
L

*Credit - youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...