March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!

hannah berman of pie bird press via Kate Spade

Spring is here! Well, not really here in Northern California with all this torrential rain. I should really say, Happy flashes of Spring! I just can't wait for the sun to start showing it's beautiful face on a regular basis and am so desperately looking forward to busting out my favorite spring things...color.


With that said, nothing screams spring to me more than Kate Spade.  I love the way she is not afraid to use color (and a lot of it, at that).  This spring collection is no exception.  Ms. Spade's website has just been re-vamped and it is amazing. Seriously. If you haven't checked it out, well what are you waiting for?  There is a "shop" option and a "play" option. I suggest "play", it's full of favorites: favorite color of the season, favorite books they're reading, and even a weekly color blog that is capable of wasting plenty of time on what's new in the wonderful world of Kate.  


While daydreaming away on her site, I found some Look So Lovely favorites:


Those necklaces! That pink purse! And, especially that pineapple clutch!  Ahh, I'll take one of everything pretty, pretty please.


All goodies can be found on Kate Spade's website. My new motto for spring is inspired by her (and her team)....get out there and "live colorfully."  How do you like to mix it up for spring? Any words to live when mixing and matching lovely brights?


xo, 
L    


*Credit - Rose, clothes, play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...