June 24, 2011

LSL {Foodie Friday} - Lucile's Kitchen

Miss Kim of my favorite new segment, Foodie Friday, is out for a few weeks for some work travel.  So, I am excited to take this Friday to share some very charming prints that I discovered on etsy.com (remember my fav addiction site).  However, if you are looking for something yummy to make, go here, here, or here for some past Foodie Friday inspirations.


Lucile of Lucile's Kitchen makes these wonderful watercolor prints from her home in Paris, France. All the ingredients for each recipe is sweetly painted and labeled in french. 


Fresh birthday cake
La soupe au pistou
The Strawberry Pie recipe
Spring fruits




La salade Niçoise

The authentic "madeleines" recipe


And my favorite...


Madeleines
You can find her artwork at etsy or on her website.


Au Revoir!
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...