November 24, 2011

Thankful Heart


The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; 

but let the thankful heart
sweep through the day and, 

as the magnet finds the iron, 

so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.

-Henry Ward Beecher

I am so thankful. I know life may be full of ups and downs but there are so many blessings in each day if we are willing to look for them. I am abundantly grateful for my family, my friends, my health, and my lovely LSL supporters. Thank you doesn't seem like enough, but I'm appreciative everyday for all that you do, but mostly for you enriching my life and letting me into yours.

Go home and hug your family, remember to say your thank you's (and mean them) and most of all, smile.  

Wishing you the happiest of Thanksgivings.

xo,
L

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...