December 30, 2011

All That Glitters

Wow where did the time go? I am sorry I have been distracted by my staycation and have negectled my lovely (and favorite) blog. I have been busy jetting off to SF for ladies days, up to Sonoma for wine tasting around the square, and busy pampering myself with hair and nail appointments. I don't know how I am going to go back to my real (aka work) life after this wonderful week off. 

With NYE happening tomorrow (yikes!!) I started thinking about what the heck am I going to be wearing for my fun festivities? I came to the conclusion that sequins would be the most appropriate thing to do. Here are some of my favorites, and there are all kinds of styles one could choose from: dresses, pants, tops and purses.

via The Glitter Guide
via Peacock Feather Events
via Runway Chic
via Pinterest 
via A Catalogue of Sorts
via Sow Kindness. Grow Love
via Karla's Closet
via Lesapea Musings
via Viva Magazine
via Pinterest


via All The Things I Love, We Love

How oh how, am I going to choose?  What are you planning to wear to ring in the New Year? Will sequins make an appearance at your festivities?

xo, 
L

3 comments:

  1. I needed inspiration for what to throw together for tomorrow night - thanks!!!!

    I was debating between glitter or no glitter, but thanks to your post, it's obvious...it's all about the glam on NYE!

    Have a good one! bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt always go glitter and glam! ;)

    Happy New Year's to you and Seb!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekk...I love all this glitter and glam! I just got a new gold sequin dress for Vegas later this month...you can't get enough glam!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...