December 17, 2011

LSL {The Lovely List} - Wallpaper

I am pretty much smitten with Hermes. I usually can't walk by one of their stores without taking a picture of their windows. I don't really know why I do it, but I think it's that iconic orange it gets me every time. I own two things Hermes, a twilly and an enamel bangle, both which I absolutely adore. Those beautiful small orange boxes sit proudly on my bureau for me to admire everyday. As I was on the Hermes website today, you know just checking to see if I need anything, I found an option to "wallpaper" my desktop. What the heck you ask? You select the option of 'Hermes Wallpaper,' there you are able to choose between six different wallpaper styles, paint them any way you would like and download to your desktop. I am currently enjoying Herringbone in a mustardy yellow. Thankyouverymuch.




What wallpaper style best suits you? Do your knees also get weak every time you see one of those orange boxes like mine? It's weird, I know.

Happy Weekend!
xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out their website...mustardy yellows are so you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...