May 14, 2012

Oh Snap!

How do you like my ridiculously cheesy, pun-intended, title of this post? Well good, cause I like it too. As promised, I would take more photos of myself, my life, and my daily doings. Here they are in all their instagram glory...








1. A very thoughtful housewarming gift from a friend, a Jonathan Adler vase. (swoon!) // 2. Louis Vuitton windows // 3. An apartment complex in my neighborhood, looks more like a dollhouse to me // 4. Pretty flowers // 5. Pretty clouds (I have so many cloud pics on my phone, it's kind of embarrassing) // 6. Happy Cinco de Drinko - frozen margarita from a friend. // 7. At the Alameda Flea Market, looking out at the SF skyline // 8. HOT, some fun (life-sized) letters // 9. Silverware galore // 10. My view of my first online "class" // 11. If you squint you can see two street names of what I will be calling my new apt from now on, Laurent's Chateau ;) // 12. A Saturday in the park // 13. "Your Blog Sucks." I thought that was a funny coffee holder and I maaay have to go back and take that home with me. // 14. Jean Paul Gaultier's signature. His exhibit is at the de Young Museum in SF from now until mid-August // 15. Madonna's corset from her 'Material Girl' video and tour by JPG // 16. My favorite piece from JPG's exhibit // 17. A summer staple, fro yo // 18. Ramen and MS Living // 19. My dream car. Since I was nine I have wanted a '66 Mustang // 20. Happy Mother's Day, Momma J. (pic taken at my 30th derby-themed bday)

xo,
L

*Credit - all pics taken with my trusty iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...