July 12, 2012

Summer Snapshots

"Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” 
― Henry James

Some summer snapshots of my life, my daily doings, my instagramming...



1. White succulents! I've never seen these before // 2. A pretty church in my neighborhood // 3. My oh-so adorable (and usually a ham for the camera) HS BFF's son. Who I am utterly in love with // 4. Scary tree // 5. Hand-written note with a CD of pictures make a girl smile // 6. My neighborhood sanctuary // 7. Lake Anderson, Morgan Hill // 8. "I'm on a boat!" // 9. Enjoying a "Lauren" temple - grenadine + soda water + straw // 10. Dorks! Clearly my brother and I have always been cool. And yes, those are balloon hats on our heads ;)  // 11. Happy Dad's day, circa 1981 // 12. Making map bunting for a collaboration photo shoot // 13. My neighborhood walk views // 14. Me. In a vineyard in Napa // 15. Champs + cheese and crackers + a good friend and Domaine Carneros = a very happy lady // 16. Stylish ladies waiting outside Bouchon // 17. Went to a bday party and out came a lemur! // 18. What I want my cat to look like, if I had one // 19. I found a secret garden // 20. My favorite ladies, my best friends.


What have you been up to? Any body on Instagram I should be following? Keep a sista informed. ;) (And now for my shameless plug, you should follow me: @miss_lovelylsl) 

xo,
L

*Credit - all pics taken with my trusty iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...