April 13, 2011

Matthew Williamson for Macy's

It's true, Mr. Williamson has launched his fun, flirty, extra girly spring collection at Macy's yesterday! AND it's only available for a limited time, a la, trends of Target.

I'm loving all the vibrant colors mixed with animal prints in these made-to-look retro advertisements.  
This yellow dress is darling

I am OBsessed with this dress!
A little bold for me but I like the yellow, leopard and purple combo


Now for some Look So Lovely favorites from Macy's website

Koolots are back and seriously cute

WANT!
NEED!
Loving the extra material to play with

Head over to Macy's and scoop these great finds up.  They start as low as $59.  And no this was not an advertisement or paid post, I just love finding good deals from great designers and feel it's my duty to spread the news. From one frugal fashionista to another.

xo,
L

PS. I hear Karl Lagerfeld is next in line for a Macy's caspule collaboration. Can't wait!

{Credits} 
model- Dree Heminway, photos courtesy of Macys

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...