April 15, 2011

TRADhome

I know I said I wouldn't do any more online mags for awhile, well, I lied.  I think the online magazine craze has to be my new favorite thing. I do wish I could have hard copies just to be able to touch and scour over every page but, having archives online that I can't lose is a win-win in my book.  


If Lonny Magazine and Traditional Home had a love child, TRADhome is that baby.  It. is. amazing. The pictures are pure inspiration. I think half my desktop is saved with screen shots of this beautiful magazine. And don't get me started about the section on the "New 20 Trad Designers" it blows my mind. Such extrodinary and different design concepts.  I would have a hard time deciding what I "style I would be" if I had chose just one?  
So, without further ado, TRADhome...

Great combo of three Starburst mirrors

Loving the mirrored console and textured seat


I need those pillows

...and that striped wallpaper 
Wall o' pictures, yes please!
How wonderful is this bed?
Chandeliers + Look So Lovely = a favorite! 
More stripes
If you know me at all you know I would never be able to pick just one Trad Designer, I think my top three "New Trad Designer" choices are: Patrik Lonn with "Light Roots," Ron Marin with "The Masculine Touch" and the amazing design ladies from Nate Berkus Design, Lauren Gold and Sasha Adler with "Hot, Haute House."

I think you just have to see it for yourself. Enjoy!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...