August 10, 2011

Missoni for Target

Huffington Post, Style
I don't know if you remember me mentioning in this post, that Missoni is coming to Target. Well it is on September 13th and if you're anything like me, I can hardly contain myself. I mean my absolute favorite-est brand ever is coming to a frugalista's dream store! Cannot ask for a better deal. (pun intented)


There is so much great stuff to look forward to, 400+ pieces from $7.99 to $199.99. From clothing to luggage, bicycles to children's clothes. And as the Huffington Post article sums it up, it'll be from, "...bed sheets, to enough dinnerware to set the table for colazione, pranzo, and cena,"  


Here are some of MY favorites...
via all the way up here via Matchbook's Daily Spark

So if you see me at a Target near you on September 13th, a word to the wise, stay outta my way! I am coming for that bicycle...and those cappuchino cups....and probably those scarves...and I know I can't stay away from the clothes...too. much. goodness. 

What do you think about these lovely Missoni Target fashions? Are you going to be on Target's doorstep, like me, on opening day? And no, I was not paid for this post. (though that would have been nice) I just love finding a great designer at an amazing deal, to share with all of you.

Enjoy!

xo,
L

*Credit - A special thanks to Matchbook Magazine for the reminder.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda in love with that luggage...I'm just sayin' :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...