August 4, 2011

LSL {Tunes} - Just Dance

I'm not a big music person, but I thought it would be fun to show you what I have been listening to. What is getting me off my cute little behind and dancing again.

So, if you read this post, you would know that I pretty much have a girl crush on Miss Adele. Her whole "21" album is amazing.  But, this song, "Rumour Has It" gets me moving.


I had heard of Mumford & Sons through some girlfriends, but when I got my hands on their CD (yes, an ol-fashioned CD) I could not get it out of my walkman, err, I mean car stereo. This song just makes you want to get up and learn a jig. 


I really like the beat to this Foster The People song. The lyrics are a little interesting, but half the time when I am belting out a song at the top of my lungs, I am hardly thinking about what it means.


"Hello" is a no-brainer. Just listening to the beginning makes my head nod. This song is totally over played on the radio, and sadly I even heard it on a Trident commercial, but I don't care, it's a good dancin' one in my book.


Well, Lady Gaga is just an obvious one. This song is still a classic favorite in my book. How can you not "just dance!"



And, I have to give a shout out (do they still say that?) to anything that came out of the 90's, that'll get me moving for sure. I am probably dating myself, but some great dancing music came out of that decade. Swear.

What songs get you going? What type of music gets you up and out of your funk?  I would love to add to my playlist, all I know is what comes from the radio. Sad I know. My brother is probably rolling his eyes as he reads this. E, I'm musically challenged, what are the cool kids listening to these days? Help a sista out.

xo,
L

*Credit - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...