August 2, 2011

Sea & Be Seen

I know it's a little late but, have you seen July's issue of InStyle magazine? Holy Moly, I am in l-o-v-e!  The photo shoot is set in Italy, but seeing as she is a beautiful French actress, there are all kinds of French influences in her style. And since you all know that I am pretty much obsessed with french fashions, I had to share this with you. 

Please enjoy all this lovely eye candy, I know I am taking notes.

Yellow sailor shorts, those wedges and cat-eye sunglasses, yes, please!



I love this one. Mixing pattens, if only I could be so bold
The boffaunt and her earrings and rings = Adorbs


I die. All the details in the pictures are so inspiring, and well, the back drop is pretty incredible too. So, hope you enjoyed a little French/Italian-inspired fashion get-a-way.

What was your favorite part? I think mine is her orange cuffed pants, or her daisy accessories, or was it the scarves she wore in her hair? Too much to choose from. But what I do know, is that I need to go out and buy some brightly colored scarves now. Au revoir!

xo, 
L

*Credits - InStyle Magazine via My Fashion Database; Photographer and stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

1 comment:

  1. I also loved the mix matched patterns and which I could pull it off! If only I could look like she does, and then I could/would try to pull it off!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...