June 13, 2012

Bits & Baubles

I have a thing for jewelry. It's simple and true. And judging how full and tangled the current state of my jewelry box is, it's a collection that is getting a good amount of use. And since jewelry is usually so small, and jewelry boxes come in all sorts of sizes, a girl can always add more to her collection. My motto is why wear one bracelet when you can wear six?!

I love how a nice simple diamond necklace or earrings can dress up any outfit and make it seem more fancy, or you can dress down a LBD with some bangles and a funky, chunky necklace. And jewelry always makes a gal feel good even when she's having her fat days, you know a necklace and earrings will always fit.

Enter my newest obsession, online jewelry shopping website, Bauble Bar. I know it's been around for a bit, but since I just discovered it, it's only normal that I blog about it. (riiight) So, sit down, grab your coffee/lunch/cocktail and check out some of my favorites...










And some of my personal favorites are anything that can be personalized or monogrammed, like Reese Witherspoon says, "if it's not moving, monogram it." ;)



To add even more icing on the Bauble Bar cake, they have teamed up with my all-time favorite jewelry designer, Gorjana, and worked together on a few pieces but it's only on thru June 21st, people! This is my favorite...

*Psst...Side note, so waaaaay back in my boutique working days, I met Gorjana when she was just starting out and traveling to different boutiques in CA to sell her jewels. In addition to being such a sweet person, I thought her jewelry creations were the bees knees and she is who inspired me to start trying my hand at my own jewelry making. Now I just need to get back into it.

Okay, time to get to brass tacks, I was in no way paid or perked for writing this post. (Too bad though, cause a girl can always use that new personalized twitter nameplate, @looksolovely if you so desire, or that Gorjana and BB chevron bracelet ....cough, anyonelistening, cough). I just really like their classic, playful, mostly colorful, and sometimes edgy designs. And their price tags don't hurt either. You know me and my frugalista finds, just had to share.

What's your stance on jewelry? Are you a wear a lot of it, kinda girl or a just stick to the basics, one? And more importantly what are your favorite baubles from the bar? 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...