June 7, 2012

LSL {The Lovely List} - The Everygirl

The Everygirl website has been up and running for just over six months now. It first came across my radar somewhere over the blog-o-sphere (probably in a pinterest induced haze) and I have been hooked on their site ever since. It's a great resource for that "Everygirl" in any stage of her life.  If you don't believe me, well their manifesto speaks for itself:
The Everygirl, LLC, is the newest online resource helping shape the creative, career-driven woman to experience her life better lived. It is the inspiration to help you achieve your dreams, whatever they may be. Whether it’s how to incorporate a little creativity into your day or motivating you to seek out your dream job, The Everygirl is for you. It is our mission and hope for you to use The Everygirl site to be inspired, but also to take action to become the woman who believed you could, so you did!
And to toot this websites horn even more, today, Danielle and Alaina (the super talented co-founders) did a feature on one of my favorite bloggers, Erin Gates of Elements of Style and Erin Gates Design. I simply love her office decor and I have a feeling I'm going to be that girl that totally copies boldly emulates her style in to my own home. 

Consider this my "mood" board for my, hope-to-one-day-afford-all-this-fabulous-stuff, apartment. 







A great quote to live by!




  

It a clean, simple space with so much amazing details to catch your eye. To read Erin's interview and to see even more pretty pictures, go here


Okay, let's play my "what's your favorite part"?, game. Well, for my fellow francophiles, you might have guessed it was the large scale art (didn't I just have this conversation?). ;) But I think it's a tie between that beautiful grey hutch filled with fabulous fabric swatches and those amazing zebra, partly French-style chairs. Yes, please! Oh! And okay, maaaybe that "I Love You Blogs & Coffee" print. I really need to get me one of those.

What's your favorite part?

xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...