March 11, 2011

Extra! Extra!

A few months ago I discovered Lonny Magazine.  I don't know how long it's been around, all I really know that it's about interior design, how to be more eco-friendly in your design, pieces of helpful advice, and lots of pretty, pretty pictures.  The latter tends to sell me everytime and for this web-based mag, I think it is just fabulous! 

Their March/April edition just hit the net and I have been busy (on my lunch break, of course) perusing it and fiercely making notes on how better to design my space (in my imaginary mansion that I will someday own, duh).  The great thing is that, not only is it an amazing source for inspiration, it gives you great ideas on how to layout a room and what would work for your specific space.  There are suggestions from almost every editorial, which I completely appreciate so I then can apply it to my needs, even if it's just to show me how to add a little extra "flair" to a room or coffee table to look even more chic.  


So, grab that afternoon tea, find a comfy chair and enjoy the March/April issue of Lonny, found here.


For your viewing pleasure, here's a selection of some of my favs from this issue:

Mar/Apr. 2011 cover


Kelly Wearstler's studio



I am in l.o.v.e with this wall color



And, as a self-proclaimed Francophile, these are officially my new rules to live by! 


Just lovely!
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...