March 1, 2011

Matchbook Magazine



Matchbook Magazine, Issue no. 2 is out! What a fabulous find this magazine is.  This has to be the most perfect magazine with all things I adore wrapped in to one place.  Take the time to check it out, there are some great interviews, interesting features, including a short history about Hermes,(*swoon*) beauty tips, book reviews, and plenty of pretty pictures.


Here are some of my favorites from the new issue...
pretty textures

love the colors, LOVE the stripes


very inspiring


my perfect Jackie O style
yes, please!
I want ALL of it
Go over to Matchbookmag.com on your morning coffee break or take the time to check it out on your lunch break, you will thank me for it.

xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...