March 31, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My!

I have been busy! Both Adore Home Magazine AND Matchbook Magazine launched new issues the other day. (I apologize for the delay, I was experiencing some technical difficulty yesterday) Anyway, as you can imagine I have been busy reading them in my spare time (or more like studying them....whatever).  There are some pretty amazing images and lots of swoon-worthy spring colors in both issues.  Let me show some of Look So Lovely's favorites.


First stop Adore Home:
 
I have a small place in my heart for color coordinated book cases
Pretty wallpaper, desk chair AND matching chevron pillow & lamp shade

Love picture via - madebygirl
NEED that pendant lamp, like, immediately


Some Matchbook Mag action:


Starburst mirror + lots of lovely trinkets = pretty awesome picture
Feeling some serious desk envy
Loving the orange & navy color and pattern combos
 Yes, it's true about my bow-tie infatuation and love of the Royals
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did and would love for your feedback about either magazine, what are your favs?! 


Wishing you a lovely and warm weekend.
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...