February 14, 2011

Love Is In The Air



Happy Valentine's Day!  Now I know that this is just a Hallmark Holiday and not everyone is on board with the overload of lovey dovey-ness, but I have to admit, I really enjoy all the extra love in the air. I like that it gives people a free pass to gush what's really in their hearts. 


I received this lovely e-card in my inbox this morning and simply adore it! (Thank you, CT!). It reminds me of a quote from one of my all time favorite shows..."he's her lobster."  Yes, it's just my second post and I am already quoting Friends, but Phoebe said it just right.  I've found my lobster, have you? 


This lovely little e-card, and many more, can be found on Kate Spade's website.


xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...