February 23, 2011

Lovely Life Series

I'm back from my one of my very best friend's wedding festivities and if it's at all possible, this weekend was even more fun that I had hoped it would be.  And, I had some pretty high expectations.  


So, getting to Sonoma was a bit dreary... This is a view from my car going over the bridge, yuck!


When Mr. W and I got to the hotel all that bad weather was no longer an issue.  Once we were safe, warm and inside we were ready to have some fun. If you are ever up in Sonoma, you MUST check out The Lodge at Sonoma.  So gorge! 


The grounds at The Lodge


And if you ever get a chance to go there, I highly (very highly!) recommend you to go to their Carneros Bistro and Bar...simply ah-mazing


The weekend was wonderful, the bride was beyond beautiful, the wedding was absolutely darling, the food was delish, the cocktails were flowing and seeing my favorite friends in the world all in one place was the icing on my cake. 


And, they had a photobooth at the wedding...need I say more?!

Us gals with new Mrs. L in the booth

xo,
L


PS. Can you tell I am loving this new iphone app, instagram. And it's free!

1 comment:

  1. It was one of the best days of my life!! With all my best friends and family in the same room...I couldn't have asked for a better day!! Love you!! ps...LOVED the photobooth too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...