February 18, 2011

Weekend Get-a-way

Well, I'm off to a wedding in Sonoma this weekend for one of my very best friends! I am so overjoyed and honored to be a part of this big day and know that we (all of us in the wedding party) are going to have a blast!  I also know that I probably packed for a year and I am still frightful of forgetting some cute sweater that I know will just complete that imaginary outfit?! 


With that said, I have so many friends that have recently been married and are soon to be married this year, I can't help but day-dream about my own big day.  Don't get me wrong, I am in NO rush to race to the alter, but I do have an amazing guy that I can picture doing that with.  Anthropologie just launched it's own wedding dress collection, BHLDN, which I believe is an abbreviation of a Swiss word that means, Beholden, or to be loved.  The dresses are so beautiful and unique in only that Anthro way.  


On Anthropologie's website they have this fun quiz to find out "What Kind of Bride are You?" 


I am the Nostalgic Romantic.  


What kind of bride will you be?  Or if you could do a wedding all over again, what would your change?


Have a lovely weekend!
xo,
L

1 comment:

  1. I SO wish that this Anthro wedding gear was available before my wedding...not that I would have probably changed much from mine, but maybe the jewelry or shoes would have been different! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...