May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Well, lovelies, Memorial Day is the first sign of summer and what better way to celebrate then with a three-day weekend.  I wish they could somehow bottle the excitement felt before a long weekend and sell it. One could make millions.

Carl Christensen via Etsy
Zee Longenecker via Etsy
Elgarbo's Art via Etsy
What do you have planned for the start to your summer?  Trips to a local fair? Trip to the beach?  Maybe a mellow weekend spent in the sun or shopping the sales? When I was young I remember lots of trips to the county fair, arts and crafts time with mom, but mostly, my days were spent splashing around in the swimming pool.


Whatever your plans are for this long weekend, I hope they are wonderful.


xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...