January 4, 2012

Resolving to...

While attempting to be productive reading my email (thank you Matchbook Magazine for the NEW January issue, it's lovely!), I realized that this wonderful magazine has summed up my resolutions quite beautifully. I especially like numbers 1, 5, 6, 11 and, most of all, 12. 

Now just need to hit print and live up to these babies. What are your 2012 resolutions? And, not to forget, I do still have on my list from last year to: drink more water, exercise more, less sugar more veggies, and don't over-think so much. Guess I still need to work on those, it's hard being so practically perfect. (cue sarcastic laughter from all my friends)


xo,
L


PS. If that was too subtle of a hint, you should really check out Matchbook Magazine's new issue, it's live as of TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...