January 24, 2012

Seeing Double







I love how fashion and interiors seem to go hand and hand, one can easily inspire the other and vise versa. While going thru my, much overdue for a serious cleaning, closet to figure out what to wear for work today, I found a top that I hadn't seen in a while. Hiding in the very back was my black and white silk patterned blouse that I have always thought was sometimes just too beautiful to wear. I then got to thinking how it would look so pretty as an inspiration piece in a future home.

So, I dashed took to my favorite site, Pinterest, and decided to play a game of doubles. It was fun seeing this early morning thought come to life and finding pieces that compliment each other come from the street and take life in the home.

Have you ever found something in your closet that you would love to use as inspiration for a color palette for your new bedroom design? Or thought to yourself how your favorite cashmere sweater would make a fabulous throw? Just me? Well then, does anyone other than me need to seriously tackle their closet?  (NY's resolution I'm going to eventually work on.) 

Well, hope you enjoy this game of doubles.

xo,
L

*Credit - 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...