September 29, 2011

Cocktail Hour

Is it cocktail hour yet? Works been a bit hectic and when it gets this crazy my mind tends to wander on all I have to do, but really, how I could seriously go for a cocktail right about now. 


This is today's productive train of thought: tough day = me thinking about needing a cocktail = thinking about what I would drink = thinking about a bar = thinking about the amazing bar carts I've seen lately = thinking of what my bar cart would look when I have a fancy place of my own = thinking about wanting a bar cart of my very own RIGHT now! (oh and also how come I don't have a cocktail yet?)

Here are some swoon worthy carts
via Dust Jacket Attic
via In Spaces Between
via A Piece of Toast
via Sugar & Charm
via A Piece of Toast
via Gold & Gray
via Sugar & Charm
via Cupcakes and Cashmere
Maybe if we all had a margarita at the office we might be a little more productive, just sayin'. What would you stock your bar cart with? What would be your cocktail of choice? Something bubbly for me, of course. 

Okay, it's gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere. 


xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...