September 3, 2011

Holiday! Celebrate!

Happy Labor Day weekend! What are your plans for this long weekend? Fun out of town festivities? Or long stay-cations relaxing at home? Either way it's a happy weekend when you have Monday off of work. Can't complain about that. And to get you in that end of the summer holiday spirit, Matchbook Magazine's blog The Daily Spark has your Labor Day essentials.  
via Daily Spark
1-14 list of essentials
here
Thank you MB for this. Currently picturing myself climbing into that hammock with my favorite (spiked) sweet tea drink and eventually passing out taking a nap in the sun. Sounds like a great way to end the summer if you ask me. 


Have a lovely weekend.


xo, 
L


PS. Does anyone else feel the need to get their cute little hands on those adorable cat-eye sunglasses like I do? Seriously, Kate Spade, I will see you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...