September 7, 2011

LSL {Housetour} - Houseboat

When I think of houseboats, I think of this. The houseboat in Lake Shasta my friends and I revisit every year. In fact, I will be there this weekend. (including the over 100 degree temps all weekend!) I know it's not the most glamorous of all vacations, but it has to be the most fun. My weekend will include sunning, swimming, drinking, sunning, eating, sleeping, and more sunning. 


Now, with all that envy-ridden information out of the way, I wanted to show off an actual, very glamourous, full-time livable Houseboat on the River Thames in London. 







This is author Josie Curran's family home. She wanted an escape from the busy city streets of London and found this gem, and as they say, the rest is history. Her home is simply delightful. I love all the bright colors and little vignettes featured all around. Man, that bedroom is to die for. And that bookshelf, that picture is being filed away in the "must have when I grow up" file. 


What was your favorite part of Josie home? What do you think of living in a houseboat full time? Could you do it?   


xo,
L


*Credits - via the very talented Mr. Bazaar, Bright Bazaar, Josie Curran and photos by Alun Callendar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...