February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

via Ju Bella
Happy Valentine's Day! Wishing you a super romantic, over-the-top, oohey-gooey day! Okay, so I'm not one of those girls that overly loves or really hates Valentine's Day, I'm in the middle of the road about it. I think the idea behind it is sweet enough and, in my book, a cute candy conversation heart never hurt anyone. Basically it's a free 'PDA day without the judgement' is all. Sure if making out in public floats your boat, well lucky you, today's the day! 


I made a gift guide or possible outfit look for you to go off of; whether you are wanting to find a little romantic something for your lady friend, or need outfit inspiration, this is for you...




Okay, isn't that bow darling? And those macarons look too good to eat. I have to say if a Valentine's date of mine ever got me that sweet xo necklace I would probably die a happy woman, serious swooning happening over here. 


What are your Valentine's Day plans? Have any thoughts about this PDA day? Love it? Hate it?


xoxo (an extra xo is added for the day) ;) 
L

*Credits - hearts/dress/earrings/perfume/panties/macarons/shoes+hearts/lipsticks/champs/xo/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...