February 11, 2012

It's my ONE year Blogiversary!

Oh my god! I can't believe it, I have been blogging for a whole year! I started exactly a year ago with this little post on February 11, 2011. 


Before I started up LSL and really got my vision to the computer screen, I knew I had wanted to do this for some time. I'm not the most tech savvy or on the up and up with the world of blogging, but I had a daily addiction to reading home and fashion blogs and I knew I too wanted to be a part of it. 


In celebrating my ONE year, I got together with one of my besties in SF and we had the fun idea to revisit this post and take some happy one year LSL, photos. 








I also want to take this moment and thank you, my lovely readers and followers, for supporting me and encouraging me. Without you, I would not be so motivated and excited to write each and every post. I have some goals in store for this upcoming year and would love to promise that I will post everyday, but I know with working full-time, that might not happen. But, I can promise to try to make this more of a personal space, show more of myself and my life (another teaser, check back Monday) and would love you to keep following right along with me. Oh and apparently I'm finally up on the times and now have an official LSL Twitter account (@looksolovely) so follow me there too and then please teach me how to use it. 


THANK YOU!
xo
L




PS. Credit to Miss Liz Lovi (as you can see just so happens to be an amazing photographer, you should really check her out if you're in CA.) Also on Liz's website she did a short interview with me and there are a few more pics from our SF day.


PPS. AND, to add to my gushing of Miss Liz, Monday, 2/13/12, she was featured on Style Me Pretty for an amazing Sonoma Wedding she photographed. Talk about talent!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, and I can't not wait to see what is in store for you in the future!!! :) I love that you are doing this, and following your heart and your passion! Love ya Miss Look So Lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have been my biggest supporter and I really appreciate all your encouragement, advice, and enthusiasm! Love ya too Miss Lizzie! xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!! You're so cute!!!!

    Here's to another year of looking so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey,
    Love your 1 yr. anniversary photos for your blog. Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment of
    hanging in there and keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, your blog is really something special! I love it and you have never looked more beautiful. Liz did an amazing job at capturing your warm heart. Happy Blogiversary! 2012 is going to bring lots of wonderful things. Lets get together soon :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shea, Thank you so much for your support! You are so sweet and it means a lot that you enjoy the ol' blog! I would love to get together and get drinks soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...