February 1, 2012

Photo Challenge

I recently saw this Tedtalk by Matt Cutts about trying something new for 30 days. Needless to say I was inspired, this is the kind of resolution that I can get behind. You can do anything for 30 days. I was particularly moved by the thought that these 30 days will pass by whether or not you do something. So why not try something, anything for 30 days. I decided to take the first month off and organize what I wanted to do for each of my 11 months. My plan for February would be to take a photo a day. Coincidentally, this seems to be a popular challenge, all over my instagram I saw this going on for January and I. wanted. in. 

Fat Mum Slim came up with this month's challenge.



I plan to share my 30 photo days with you when it's complete and if this inspires you to do the same, I would love to check out what your day-to-day is as well. #febphotoaday


xo,
L

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! Stranger danger was fun Saturday! And don't forget, tonight's dinner!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...